Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Security Officer,Technical Officer, Officer (Credit) & Manager (697 Vacancies Opening)
Bank of India (BOI) has announced advertisement for the posts of 32 Security Officer & Technical Officer.
No of Vacancies: 27
Post Name :
- Security Officer: 17 Posts
- Technical (Appraisal) Officer: 10 Posts
- Technical (Premises) Officer : 05 Posts
Required Age Limit as on 10.04.2017:
- Security Officer : Minimum 25 and maximum 40 years
- Technical Officer : Minimum 21 and maximum 30 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
Required Qualification :
- Security Officer : Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent with certification in computer course for minimum three months or Information Technology and experience.
- Technical Officer : Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Metallurgy, B. Pharm, Petroleum Technology, Plastic Technology, Oil Technology, Power Engineering from recognized University / Institute with 60% marks.
- Security Officer: Rs. 31705-45950/-
- Technical (Appraisal) Officer: Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Technical (Premises) Officer : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Mode of Selection: Would depend on online Examination and Group Discussion/ Interview
Application Fee Process: SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and General/ Others candidates pay Rs. 600/- by Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Process to Apply : Applicants should apply Online with the help of official http://www.bankofindia.co.in website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26-April
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12-May
Details of Advertisement and Application Form Link : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should click here on this link http://www.bankofindia.co.in