Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Assistant Commandant Post
Indian Coast Guard recruitment department has announced advertisement for the post of Assistant Commandant.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
Post Name : Assistant Commandant Vacancy
Pay Scale : Not Specified
Required Qualification :
- General Duty (Male)/General Duty (Pilot) (Male) : Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics.
- Pilots (CPL) (Male and Female) : Candidates must have passed 12th class with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
Required Age Limit :
- General Duty (Male) : Born between 01.07.1993 to 30.06.1997
- Pilots (CPL) (Male and Female) : Age Born between 01.07.1993 to 30.06.1999
- General Duty (Pilot) : Male Born between 01.07.1993 to 30.06.1999
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply : Candidate should apply Online by an official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 19.June
- Last Date To Submit Application form : 02.July
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.davp.nic.in
- Apply Online : http://indiancoastguard.gov.in/
Indian Coast Guard
The establishment of Indian Coast Guard was in the year 1978 on 18th August. The main responsibility of Indian Coast Guard is to protect India’s maritime interests. It is considered to be an independent Armed Force of India which is totally functioning through the Ministry of Defence.
The very close department for which the Indian Coast Guard is working for is the Department of Revenue, Department of Fisheries, State and Central Police Forces and also with the Indian Navy. The main motto of the Indian Coast Guard is to protect the marine technology of the nation. It also tries to give assistance to the fishermen and mariners at the sea.
The other responsibilities of the Indian Coast Guard is Offshore Security Coordination Committee, lead Intelligence Agency, National Maritime Search and rescue Coordinating Authority and also the Coastal Security. The Headquarter of the Indian Coast Guard is placed at New Delhi and the Coast is totally controlled by the Director General ICG. Rajendra Singh, PTM is the present Director General.
There are total of 5 regions where the Indian Coast Guard is functioning. Inspector General is managing the each region. The five regions and regional headquarters are Western region, Eastern region, North east region, Andaman and Nicobar region and North West region. The regional headquarters are located at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Port Blair and Gandhinagar.
The officers of all the branch in the Indian Coast Guard undergo training where they learn many new techniques to protect the maritime. The recruitment are also done at the Indian Coast Guard. The interested candidate with the needed educational qualification candidates can apply for the job.