Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Post (380 Vacancies Apply Vacancies)
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has announced advertisement for the post of Medical Officer.
No. of Vacancies : 380 Posts
Post Name : Medical Officer
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 09-April-2020
- Last Date Date of Submission of Application: 05-June-2020
Pay Scale : As per rules
Required Qualification : Candidates should have MBBS From Medical College recognized by medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt.
Required Age Limit As on 01.08.2017 :
- UR Candidates: Minimum 23 years and 35 years
- OBC/ BC Candidates:Minimum 23 years and 37 years
- UR/ OBC/ BC (Female):Minimum 23 years and 38 years
- SC/ ST: Minimum 23 years and 40 years
- Relaxation in age will given as per rules.
Job Location : Jharkhand
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- For UR/BC-I & II/EWS Categories 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand: Rs.150/-
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
Applicants should make the payment of fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Bamking or SBI Collect.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online by an official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
Apply Online: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/Medical_Officer
Details Advertisement: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advertisement_02_2020_Dated_07_04_2020.pdf