NCDIR Recruitment 2021: Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant & Other Posts (33 Vacancies Opening)
National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) recruitment department has announced advertisement for the post of 33 Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant & Various Vacancy on contractual basis.
No. of Vacancy : 33 Posts
Post Name :
- Data Entry Operator: 08 Posts
- Project Assistant: 08 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 10 to 20.July
Pay Scale :
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31000/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification :
- Data Entry Operator : Candidates should have passed Intermediate or 12th in science stream from recognized board with DEOACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and / or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- Project Assistant : Candidates should have Graduated in Life Science / Mass Communication / Journalism from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from recognized institution or Master’s Degree in the
Required Age Limit :
- Data Entry Operator: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 25 years
Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Mode of Selection : Through written test and interview.
Application Fee Process : No fee
Process to Apply: Candidates should apply Online by an official website http://www.icmr.nic.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Advertisement Link : http://www.icmr.nic.in
- Apply Online : http://www.ncdirindia.org