NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
This is a temporary designation for a project named ‘Enhanced Carbonate Precipitation of ureolytic and nitrifying microbe treated rubber wastewater’. This project is for 3 years. The selected fellows for this post will get a stipend of 35 thousand rupees every month.
No Of Posts : 01
Name Of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
Required Qualification :
- Applicants should have an MSc in Life Science / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Botany / Zoology / Genetics / Environment Science or a related subject. The MSc should have 60 per cent marks or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale.
- GATE / NET qualified or
- MTech in Biotechnology / Environment Engineering / Chemical Engineering with GATE score.
Pay Scale :
- A stipend of Rs 31,000 will be available every month till the first and second year.
- The third year will get a stipend of Rs 35,000.
- Accommodation will be provided at the institute for lodging if available.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and project requirement.
- Qualifying degree certificates
- Grade cards
- Copies of published or unpublished work
- Research Paper (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
Note: Candidates will have to bring the original documents together during the interview.
How to apply:
1. Click here and read the fellowship details
2. Click here to download the application form of the fellowship
3. Fill the required details including personal and educational details in the form
4. Attach a copy of supporting documents
5. Send the application form along with all supporting documents to the address given below.
Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela – 769008
Note: The cover of the application should clearly indicate the name of the applied post and the project.
Important Dates :
- Last Date To Apply : 30 June 2020.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link https://nitrkl.ac.in
NIT Rourkela Invites applications for the post of 153 Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 03 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies : 153 Posts
Post Name :
- Technical Assistant: 54 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 31 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application :
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 03.July
Pay Scale :
- Technical Assistant: Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Required Qualification :
- Technical Assistant : Candidates should have possessed First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/ Institute or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record and aptitude for practical work or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. I B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute or Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute with 3 years’ experience in relevant area.
- Junior Assistant : Candidates should have passed 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Required Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant: 30 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
Job Location : Rourkela (Odisha)
Mode of Selection: Through Written Test & Interview.
Application fee Process: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- through Online . SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates no need to pay the fee.
Process to Apply:Candidates should apply online by an official website http://www.iitgn.ac.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Advertisement Link :http://nitrkl.ac.in/
- Apply Online : https://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in/