Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2020 : Ward Boys, General Employees & Other Posts (23 Vacancies)
Sainik School, Kodagu recruitment department has announced advertisement for the post of 23 Ward Boys, General Employees & Various Vacancy.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies : 23 Posts
Post Name :
- Ward Boys: 04 Posts
- General Employees: 14 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application form : 30.June
Pay Scale : Not Specified
Required Qualification :
- Ward Boys : Candidates must have passed Intermediate or Equivalent and should be able to converse fluently in English or BA/B.Sc/B.Com Degree or Attainments in Sports/ Art/ Music or knowledge of Computers & Typing.
- General Employees : Candidates must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent. Higher qualifications will be an added advantage.
Required Age Limit as 01.07.2017:
- 21 to 35 years for posts (A) to (D)
- 18 to 50 years for Post (E) to (G)
Job Location : Kodagu (Karnataka)
Mode of Selection: Through written test, Interview & demonstration.
Application Fee Process : Candidates should Pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft in favour of ‘The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu’ payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State).
Process to Apply : Interested Candidates should Apply in completed application form in all manners along with photocopies of relevant documents, Passport size photograph & Self addressed envelope with stamps worth Rs.25/- send to the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, District Kodagu, Karnataka, Pin-571232
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in