UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination -2017 (P.C.S.) (251 Vacancies)
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has announced for the posts of Online Application for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination -2017 (P.C.S.) in 251 Vacancies.
No Of Vacancy: 251 Posts
Post Name : Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination -2017 (P.C.S.)
Required Age limit as on 01-07-2017:
- Minimum 21 and Maximum 40 years
- Age of Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
Required Qualification : Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of application.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- OR Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/- OR Rs.5400/-
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Examination (Objective Type) & Interview.
Application Fee Process: After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
Process to Apply: Applicants can apply online through the official Website of www.uppsc.up.nic.in .
- Starting Date for Registration Of Online Application : 22-February
- Last Date for Registration Of Online Application : 22-march
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27-march
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 22-march
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://uppsc.up.nic.in