Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020: Stenographer & Assistant Posts ( 16 Vacancies)
High Court of Chhattisgarh has announced for the posts of 16 Stenographer & Assistant.
No of Vacancies: 16
Post Name :
- Stenographer (Hindi & English): 09 Posts
- Assistant Grade -III:07 Posts
Required Age Limit as on 01-01-2017 :
- Minimum 18 & maximum 40 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
- Stenographer (Hindi & English): Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
- Assistant Grade -III: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Required Qualification :Candidates Must be a graduate from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks and Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in Hindi & English from any recognized University/ Board and certificate of Diploma in computer application.
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test, Skill Test & Typing Test.
Process to Apply: Applicants can send their completed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & self addressed envelope with worth Rs. 5/- send to the Office of District & Session Judge, Mahasamund, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh- 493445.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 10-April
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://highcourt.cg.gov.in