CPCL Recruitment 2020: 48 Trade Apprentices Posts
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL)has announced for the posts of 48 Trade Apprentices.
No of Vacancies: 48
Posts Name:Trade Apprentices
Required Age Limit as on 28.02.2017:
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules.
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 08 Posts
- Welder : 07 Posts
- Electrician : 06 Posts
- Machinist : 04 Posts
- Turner : 04 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) : 09 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) : 08 Posts
- PASAA : 02 Posts
Required Qualification : A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
Pay Scale : Rs. 11900-32000/-
Mode of Selection:Would depend on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online by an official website https://www.cpcl.co.in .
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15-February
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03-March
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here https://www.cpcl.co.in