ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2020 : Senior Resident, Part Time Super Specialist & Other Posts (30 Vacancies Opening)
ESIC Kerala recruitment department has announced advertisement for the post of 30 Senior Resident, Part Time Super Specialist & Various Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 30 June 2017
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies : 30 Posts
Post Name :
- Senior Resident (3 years): 04 Posts
- Senior Resident (1 year): 16 Posts
- Part Time Super Specialist: 03 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Interview : 30.June
- Venue of Interview : ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam.
Pay Scale :
- Senior Resident (3 years): Rs. 84000/- (Per month)
- Senior Resident (1 year): Rs. 15600/- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Part Time Super Specialist: Rs. 60000/- (Per month)
Required Qualification :
- Senior Resident : Candidates should have Post Graduated Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty/ MBBS from recognized university with 3 to 5 years experience.
- Ayurveda Physician : Candidates should have possessed A degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine.
- Part-Time Super Specialist : Candidates should have possessed DM or equivalent qualification.
Required Age Limit as on 30.06.2017:
- Senior Resident : 35 years
- Ayurveda Physician : 65 years
- Part-Time Super Specialist : 65 years
Location : Ernakulam (Kerala)
Mode of Selection: Through Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- General/OBC : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 50
- Female : No Fee
Candidates should make the payment of fee through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund A/c No.1.
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear for interview in completed application form in all manners along with Original & attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & DD at the time of given venue with the same date.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://esic.nic.in