GNLU Recruitment 2020: Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts (05 Vacancies Apply Online)
Gujarat National Law University has announced advertisement for the post of 05 Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on regular basis.
No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Post Name :
- Associate Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: 04 Post
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application form : 05.June
Pay Scale :
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/-Grade Pay : Rs.9000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
Required Qualification :
- Associate Professor : Applicants should have possessed An eminent scholar with Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of high quality published works with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. And minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college.
- Assistant Professor : Applicants should have possessed Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Age Limit : Would be applicable as per GNLU rules
Job Location : Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
Application Fee Process:
- For All: Rs.1000/-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled): Rs. 700/-
Candidates should pay application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply in completed application form in all manners along with the relevant supporting documents send to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba-Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007, India
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link