Haryana SSC Recruitment 2020: Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor Posts (Apply Online for 2968 Vacancies)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced advertisement for the post of 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor in State Transport Department.
No of Vacancies: 2968
Post Name :
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 2038 Posts
- Conductor: 930 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 25.May
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 24.June
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 28.June
Pay Scale :
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Conductor: Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Required Qualification :
- Heavy Vehicle Driver : Candidates should have possessed Matric and should hold driving License of heavy transport vehicle with three years experience of driving heavy transport vehicle.
- Conductor : Candidates should have possessed Matric and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
Required Age Limit s on 24.06.2017:
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 18 to 42 years
- Conductor: 17 to 42 years
Age Relaxation would be given for 05 years for SC Category and BC of Haryana & 10 years for physically handicapped candidates of Haryana
Job Location : Haryana
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- General (Male/ Female Candidates): Rs. 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana resident only): Rs 50/-
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) : Rs. 25/-
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Femal Candidates): Rs. 13/-
Candidates should make the payment of fee through online Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
Process to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link