Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment 2020: Station Controller / Train Operator, Junior Engineer Posts (45 Vacancies)
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) has announced advertisement for Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer & other various posts.
No of Vacancies:45
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: 16 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 14 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-01-2018:
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 35 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator : Graduate with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level and Mathematics or of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognised Board.
- For Junior Engineer : Degree in Civil/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks (or equivalent Engineering Grade/Level).
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/– + GP Rs. 3600/-
Application Fee Process: SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-, Non-Creamy Layer OBC/BC/SBC candidates of Rajasthan pay Rs. 400/- and all other candidates pay Rs. 500/- through Online.
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test, Interview & Viva Voce.
process to Apply: Applicants can apply online with the help of http://www.jmrcrecruitment.in website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22-February
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31-March
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check this website