Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020: Well Being Officers & Senior Well Being Officers Posts (Apply Online 59 Vacancies)
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced for the posts of 59 Well Being Officers & Senior Well Being Officers on Contract basis in Police Department.
No Of Vacancies: 59
- Well Being Officers: 1550 Posts
- Senior Well Being Officers: 09 Posts
Required Qualification :
- Well Being Officers : Applicants must have Masters Degree in M.Sc / M A Psychology. Preference is given to M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Recognised by Rehabilititation Council of India.
- Senior Well Being Officers : Applicants must have M.Phil in Clinical Psychology ( Recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India ) With the minimum experience of one year in the field of Counselling or Psychological Assessment.
- Well Being Officers: Rs. 28000/-
- Senior Well Being Officers: Rs. 38000/-
Age Limit as on 13-04-2017:
- Well Being Officers: Maximum 33 years
- Senior Well Being Officers: Maximum 35 years
Mode of Selection: Would depend on written test, interview and Endurance and Physical Standard Test.
Application Fee Process: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through in state bank of Mysore (sbm)/ state bank of Hyderabad (sbh) only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to Apply : Applicants should apply online by an official website website www.ksp.gov.in .
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.April
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.May
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 15.May
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://fsl17.ksp-online.in