KSRTC Recruitment 2020: Class-II Officer Posts (Apply Online for 59 Vacancies)
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has released the notification applications from eligible applicants for Class-II Officer Posts.
Number Of Posts: 59 Vacancies
Post Name : Class-II Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer:– 05 Vacancies
- Security & Vigilance Officer: – 05 Vacancies
- Assistant Administrative Officer: – 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Law Officer:– 04 Vacancies
- Assistant System Manager:– 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Traffic Officer: – 24 Vacancies
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer:– 11 Vacancies
- Assistant Store Officer: – 04 Vacancies
- Labour Welfare Officer :– 02 Vacancies
Required Qualification: Candidates must have possessed MBA/MCA/PG Diploma/M.Com (OR) B.Com with MBA/ MCA (OR) B.E. For post wise educational qualification refer to the advertisement.
Scale of Pay : Rs.26580/- -Rs.46760/-
Required Age Limit as on 31-January-2017: Not more than 18 to 35 years
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online with the help of official website www.ksrtc.in.
Click Here To Apply Online
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 17-Jan
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 31-Jan
- Last Date for Receipt of application Fee: 02-Feb
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://ksrtc1.online-ap1.com/Notification_Direct.pdf