OPSC Admit Card : Asst Law Officer Written Exam Call Letter
OPSC Admit Card For Asst Law Officer Written Exam Call Letter: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment department has announced call letter for attending the Assistant Law Office (Group B) Written Exam in their department. Candidates need to click below mentioned direct admit card download link and need to put their registration details and get the call letter downloaded.
- Posts Name: Assistant Law Office (Group B)
- Examination will be held : 28-May
- Download Call letter: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can also download their admit card from the Official website of OPSC,
How To Download OPSC Admit Card
Here in the below we have mentioned some steps to know about the download admit card from the official website of the department –
- Need to visit on the official website.
- After that, you will be seeing an “Advertisement” section.
- Need to search for the notification for the admit card of Asst Law Officer Post from that page.
- Then you will be need to fill the “Registration No.” and the “DOB (Date Of Birth)”.
- While you enter that, your registration would be detected by the department and the admit card for the examination you will display on the new tab.
- Then you need to download and should to take a hard copy of it to given the exam.
Candidates should keep in mind that without admit card they will not be able to sit in the examination and not be able to give the exam and his application would be also cancelled by the department and their result would be out from this competition. So, hurry up and download the admit card to give the exam and make your future secure..